Are you a leader who gets the best out those around them?
Are you competitive and an achiever?
Are you looking to put your career on a steep upwards progression path?
Are you ready to work for an outstanding company?
If you are we have an opportunity that you may be interested in.
* Motivated with a track record of achievement, who inspires those around them.
* Highly ambitious, looking for future career progression to senior management or higher.
* Focussed on progression up the production / operations or commercial ladder.
* Driven and competitive, who thrives when challenged.
* Graduate calibre and excellent problem solver, who thrives when identifying and solving problems.
* Experienced with the demands of a fast moving and occasionally stressful operation.
* Your amount of experience is not important ... your talent, motivation and ambition is.
* Very exciting company to join.
* Multi-national organisation with a large UK workforce who are strengthening their management structure with high potential individuals.
* Highly ambitious company which is looking for individuals who will bring fresh ideas, talent and drive to lead change across the business.
* With significant investment available they are a company committed to change and ambitious for significant performance improvement.
* Key role ... reporting to the Senior Operations Manager and working closely with the General Manager ... the interface between the customer and the operations teams.
* This is a management development opportunity that will give you the opportunity to gain or broaden your commercial skills and experience in support of future career progression.
* You will lead, manage and develop the customer fronting operation to ensure both the customer and the company achieve its goals.
* You will build and maintain the relationship between the customer and the operations teams and take responsibility for the management of all contracts.
* You will identify issues negatively affecting performance and implement corrective action plans to resolve.
* This is a leadership role, requiring engagement and coaching to bring everyone together to achieve the vision.
Skills / experience required:
* You will have a track record of inspiring people, achievement and 'getting things done'.
* You will have the motivation and ambition to continue to achieve and progress.
* You will be a leader who inspires those around you and encourages excellence.
* Experience of a fast moving, demanding and occasionally stressful operations is preferable.
£35,000 + Car + Bonus (10%) + Pension
Role: GRADUATE ACCOUNT MANAGER / CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!