Marketing Internship - 12 Months
Are you a forward-thinking andcool-headed marketing undergraduate? Are you ready to take your next steps inthe world of marketing? Believe there’s more than one way to secure asuccessful future? So do we.
We believe our internship programmediffers from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey...If yes start your marketing career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity toearn money whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemenswe build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, groundbreaking software and ingenious inventions.
Siemens Financial Services are recruiting for a MarketingIntern to be based in Stoke Poges who will support the UK Marketing Managers (bothDigital Content & Channel Marketing) and to develop plus deliver the UKbrand and campaign strategy aswell as annual marketing plans. The role will suit an enthusiastic universitystudent who is looking for a 52-week industrial placement as part of their marketingdegree. The individual will work withina thriving marketing department so will need to be outgoing and have stronganalytical and commercial acumen.
Whatare my responsibilities?
· Assist the UK Marketing Managers inbrand management of the channel, working with the Sales channels to help createshort- to medium-term strategies and plans.
· Assist in the management ofmarketing projects ensuring deliverables are high quality, bold and innovative- and delivered on time, on brand, on budget and meeting brief.
· Assist in providing local sectorknowledge and commercial intelligence to the business (sourced from relevantsector publications and e-news sources and by maintaining close links withrelevant local networks).
· Deliver stand-alone activities asrequired and within tight time frames.
· Work with the design, PR and full-serviceMarketing agencies to manage the production of corporate materials, from designto print and delivery, including leaflets, factsheets, brochures andnewsletters. Be a brand guardian, ensuring the adherence to the company brandguidelines and that all material is compliant.
· Monitor, evaluate and reportcampaign results.
· Share best practice initiatives and suggestionswith colleagues.
Here’s what ittakes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
· You must be studying towards a marketing degree.
· Able to work independently and as part of ateam.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability totranslate analysis into suggested recommendations.
· Able to juggle a busy and varied workload andmeet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Determined and committed to ensuresuccessful completion of projects.
· Creativity, initiative and excellent attentionto detail.
What else do Ineed to know?
SiemensFinancial Services are an international financial services provider thatconsists of a worldwide network of financing companies to serve clientswith their business-to-business financing needs. They combine a wide range ofinnovative financial products and solutions, with an in-depth market competencebuilt over the last 150 years delivering an approach which adds real value.
You will need to go where thisjourney takes you. Alongside your role, the internship developmentprogramme www.siemens.co.uk/interns willteach you softer skills such as communication, teamwork, digitilisation andinnovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilstoffering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
We’re looking forforward-thinking team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in theworld of Marketing. Think this is you? Join us. Apply Now.
The benefits package for thisrole includes a competitive salary. We know that not everyone’slifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you cantailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, wewould never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from allwalks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world byemploying the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforceis essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applicationsfrom a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibilityrequirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourageagile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!