What are you going to do:
General assistant at every level of development.
What we offer:
- An opportunity for a candidate to gain first hand experience of music.
- Also gaining a broad understanding of artist and label development.
- Video production in a friendly and inspired atmosphere.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a college student
- Good communication and social skills.
- Responsible character, passionate about music and film industry.
- Flexible, highly motivated and pro-active, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit, innovative, forward thinking and committed.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Salary: Position initially on an unpaid basis, subject to review after six months.
Working hours: A few hours a day, details to be discussed with candidate.
Locations: Based in London and primarily working there (plus of course globally via the internet).
You can find more information at the websites listed below :
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Responsible for
- Contacting potential clients, helping with pre-production, artist development and production, working closely with label departments to help with certain label functions such as reviewing demos/submissions for label and potential radio shows.
- Profession Sub-category
- Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required