Seeking a Tutor/unqualified teacher to start immediately!
ØDo you believe you can make a difference?
ØCan you make a positive change?
A PRU (pupil referral unit) in Billericay are looking to recruit a tutor or unqualified teacher for students between the ages of 11-16yrs.
This role is dedicated to those who want to inspire student's with SEMH (social emotional mental health).
About the role:
To provide 1:1 and group (maximum 4) learning to pupils online and within the community.
- Plan tuition, tasks and learning for specified pupils.
- To liaise with parents and carers and external agencies.
- To record delivery of interventions and provision provided to pupils.
- To undertake any other duties relevant to the post and under the direction of the Headteacher
You must also be confident in tutoring remotely, via google classroom.
A competitive salary is offered. This is a full-time long term role, so please make sure you're available Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00 - 16:30, term time only.
Please contact Demi (SEND consultant) on 01245213225 or apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required