Part Time Support Worker (1-1 Hours)
Make a difference every day and give back to your community!
Prime Life are on the lookout for passionate and dedicated care professionals to join our friendly team as a Support Worker, on a part time basis. At present, we have several vacancies available and are keen to meet with candidates as soon as possible for interviews.
This role will be based at Acorn Close in Shepshed, Leicestershire. The home has been specially designed to cater to the every need of 23 residents, living with a range of learning disabilities and mental health conditions that require dignified support from our caring team. It is essential that candidates for this role are therefore patient, understanding and respectful of our resident’s individual abilities.
Benefits of becoming our Support Worker:
This role offers great work life balance, with regular set shift patterns between the hours of 8am and 12am, across a 7-day working week on 1-1 basis. Ideally, we are looking for someone aged 25 and above with full driving licence and access to a car.
In return for your commitment to our residents, we can offer range of excellent benefits including;
- Hourly rates of pay ranging from £8.72 to £8.91 per hour dependent upon qualification level
- Opportunities to learn and progress with the support of our dedicated Quality Matters team
- Fully funded DBS
- Comprehensive Holiday Pay scheme that rewards you for your commitment to care
- Free refreshments and snacks whilst on shift
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme, offering up to £200 per successful candidate!
Responsibilities of our Support Worker include:
- Providing respectful and dignified support to residents
- Encouraging residents to achieve the highest possible quality of life that is right for them
- Providing companionship whilst giving emotional and practical support
- Assisting residents to participate in any decisions relating to their daily living arrangements
- Helping residents with day to day activities such as: assisting with personal care, recreational activities, accompanying residents outside of the home etc
- Promoting resident independence in the preparation of food and/or at mealtimes
- Working with other professionals to provide individualised care and development plans
What we’re looking for in our Support Worker:
To be successful within this role, you will have a genuine caring nature and a desire to make a real difference for our residents. Though prior experience as a Support worker or Care Assistant is desirable, this is not essential as full training is provided. Typically, our residents live with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and physical disabilities that require dignified support from our care team. It is essential that candidates for this role are therefore patient, understanding and respectful of our resident’s individual abilities.
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Support Worker please click ‘apply’ today, and we’ll ensure to be in touch!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free