JOB TITLE: Service Delivery Manager
REPORTS TO: CTO
LOCATION: Milton Keynes / WFH
Retail Merchant Services (RMS) is a UK based payments services organisation. We have been in business for over ten years and currently employ over 250 colleagues.
Our mission is to help smaller, independent businesses thrive, grow and succeed. We do this by offering card payment services to ensure businesses always make the sale. We also partner to provide additional financial services to help businesses unlock vital cash flow to support their business ambitions.
We have big plans to expand both our company and our offerings, and are looking for talented, energetic and passionate people to join our team and be part of our ambitious journey.
- Define and agree SLAs related to contracted services so that effective escalation flows are in place.
- Ensure IT team deliver against key results and meet SLA's
- Responsible for system administration and management of all software and hardware systems across the organisation to meet user needs
- Experience in a multi-client environments
- Manage the effective running of IT systems to ensure user availability.
- Manage and resolve escalated issues ensuring SLAs are adhered to.
- Propose and define improvements to service delivery to meet the requirements of the organisation.
- Develop and implement business continuity plans in conjunction with colleagues in order to ensure the continued availability of IT systems to all stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a highly consultative and collaborative approach to business colleagues in order to interpret and act on their needs and to also identify areas for continuous improvement
- 10+ years’ experience in a Service Delivery Manager function
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Applications, Services and interdependencies and hands-on experience on AWS
- Expert understanding of ITIL principles
- Significant experience working in a technical environment supporting diverse business requests spread over multiple sites
- Experience in leading and directing IT-enabled business change
- Demonstratable experience of stakeholder management
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
- Line management experience ideally involving multi-site teams. (Managing onshore / nearshore / offshore teams)
- Excellent interpersonal skills / oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills including influencing and motivating others
- Team player that can also work autonomously
- Experience in a fast paced agile and fintech environment
- Providing 24x7 support
- Working with PCI DSS desirable
Customer Obsessed – We keep the people we are serving front and centre in the decisions we make, the products and services we deliver…In everything we do
Pace – Debate, decide and do. We prioritise action knowing we are agile and can adjust on the move
Heads up – We are aware of how our actions impact others and look out to the market to understand what our customers want and what our competitors are doing
Restless for Improvement – We challenge the status quo and use experience, data, and insight to make things easier for our customers. We do not tolerate mediocrity and strive to make things better
RMS is committed to safer recruitment practices and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed
We are not looking for any recruitment support at this stage
- Education Level
- Milton Keynes
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required