If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
As a Barclays Senior Technology Lead within IT Channel Services, you’ll be responsible for managing Client Reporting platform. You’ll be required to work closely with stakeholder across Prime Services Product Management and Operations along with colleagues across Markets Technology and with the Delivery team to deliver change to the platform. An important part of the role also includes local line management and interaction with key stakeholders in developing our Glasgow location.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
• Working with key stakeholders for Client Reporting across the Prime business, on the definition of product strategy and roadmaps
• Working with key project stakeholders performing technical analysis against business needs and agreeing on the high-level design and detailed user stories
• Developing innovative solutions that will enhance the Prime Services Client experience and provide a cost effective solutions
• Coordinating with front to back areas (including front office, operations, risk, finance and technology)
• Driving a Total Application Management mindset throughout the team, ensuring we remain on the latest infrastructure and software
• Ensuring high stability, scalability and availability of the Global Client Reporting platform and supporting our end clients and internal Client Reporting users
• Leading Glasgow Prime team to ensure successful delivery of expected outcomes and associated benefits, whist directing and coaching the team
• Experience in successfully managing Data warehouse, Client Reporting domain platforms for Investment Banking, preferably Prime Services domain
• Experience working with stakeholders in Investment Banking FO, Operations & Client Services preferably in Prime Services department
• Excellent proven experience of providing functional/ technical leadership within enterprise scale client centric projects, delivering software applications or services
• Effective large scale project management and governance experience
• Data Modelling experience
• Knowledge of investment banking products (Bonds, Derivatives, Repos, Securitized Products)
• Experience of agile delivery in a data centric, regulatory environment
• Technical or business academic credentials
We’ve been in Scotland for 250 years, and our significance has never been as important as it is today. You can find Princes House in West Campbell Street, a short walk from both Central and Queen Street Stations, and not far from Sauchiehall Street and Argyll Street, two of the city’s main shopping hubs. We’re committed to giving everyone the opportunity to thrive at Barclays, investing in our people, communities, and facilities – highlighted by our new state-of-the-art campus opening soon in the city centre.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free