Our client, an innovative marketing agency based in Sheffield, are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join their team.
You will work closely with a variety of clients from small businesses to international corporations on a varied selection of projects including WordPress, Elementor & WooCommerce development to bespoke web applications & eCommerce platforms. Aside from being responsible for the initial development of websites, you will also provide content management support and undertake monthly admin and maintenance tasks to ensure excellent quality performance and appearance of client websites.
This role is based in Sheffield, although it will initially be offered remotely, you shall be expected to be on site on times later in the year, once current restrictions are lifted. Due to this, close proximity to Sheffield is required.
- Commercial work experience
- Extensive experience in developing and supporting responsive design websites
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress and PHP, as well as HTML5/CSS (SASS) hand-coding skills
- Experience with Elementor or WooCommerce
I am looking for someone who is:
- Commercially minded
- A team player who supports co-workers
- Has excellent attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Possesses task management skills, working on multiple projects concurrently
- Has excellent communication skills
The salary for this role Ranges between 25-45k per anum, depending on experience and skillset. The perks of working with this include a Deliveroo and Uber account, subsidised gym membership, a great pension scheme and the opportunity to work in a friendly, relaxed and professional working environment.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please apply below, or send a copy of your CV and a Portfolio/ previous work examples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required