What are you going to do:
Will be working on a digital platform for the China market.
Should have an excellent command of English and Chinese.
3. Should have a minimum experience on China Market
- Integrating digital activity with traditional marketing plans
- Responsible for all digital marketing campaigns from strategy to inception
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Development of digital activity for acquisition with a focus around Social Media, SEO, Paid Search, Content Planning, google, viber, WhatsApp, IMO and all other promotion and Web Usability
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Maximising optimisation across digital channels to convert traffic
- Achieving lead generation targets across all channels
- Highly analytical to track and report on digital performance, with a focus on KPI and ROI
- Use web analytics and reports to inform website developments and make recommendations
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Manage the email platform and all e-campaigns in support of marketing and sales efforts; including prospects, applicants, stakeholders and employers communications
- Text marketing
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Managing the redesign of the company websites where necessary
- To set up and manage content plans to create clear, engaging and accurate content that reflects the vision and mission of AH&Z Associates
- To ensure compliance with accessibility and legal frameworks
- Develop and manage the affiliate marketing strategy
- To set up content reviews with key stakeholders to plan and implement agree updates
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company websites
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- To carry out any reasonable requests from the marketing and sales management, and wider group leadership team
What we offer:
- We will offer a convince at the beginning will see if the person is suitable for the job.
- Initially it would be flexible
- Can be part time as well.
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- Problem solving
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 24 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £100.00 and £150.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Will work with our Development team in the Chinese Market
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Chinese