Recruitment Researcher / Resourcer - Entry Level Graduate Position, Life Sciences Sector
Graduate Entry Level Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant - Management / Principal Career Track, COVID Proof Sector, 3rd year OTE £65k
Evidencia Life Sciences is a specialist, boutique, executive search Recruitment company that recruits globally across the Pharmaceutical and Life Science sectors, within Market Access and Late Phase Commercialisation.
Following a great year of growth through 2020 despite the Pandemic, we are now hiring for a bright Graduate to join our team. Joining as the Researcher to the CEO, this person will be trained from scratch by someone with 16 years of experience, headhunting and networking within the Pharma industry globally to engage and attract key talent for our established and growing client base. The role offers a pre-defined, black and white career path for progression to Line Management or Principal Consultant, to enable you to develop personally.
A few headlines on the business and the role here;
· Global cross border international placements, so unaffected by Brexit
· Life Sciences sector is effectively recession proof – over $1.6 trillion dollars a year is spent on Healthcare globally, and our specific niche is the difference between a company being able to launch a drug or not – critical roles
· Realistic £30,000 OTE in the first full year, £48,000 year 2, £65,000 year 3 (is achieved here by people with no previous recruitment experience)
· Warm desk with active vacancies ready to work, and ongoing training to ensure you reach your career path plan
· Two international conferences a year in Europe to network with key players in the sector
· Tested on-boarding process for new hires during this period, COVID safe
For an informal, confidential zoom, please apply via this advert.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free