Solution Architect/Delivery Lead (Azure Cloud and AI) - Remote working available
Join ICS.AI and help provide AI Transformation solutions leading public sector organizations in the UK. A start-up in its 3rd year, ICS.AI are a founder member of Microsoft’s AI Inner Circle and are fast becoming one of the leading suppliers of AI solutions to the Public Sector. ICS.AI has been profitable from year 1 and are one of the UK’s fastest-growing companies.
We are looking for candidates with a strong interest in the world of AI solutions, particularly in virtual assistants. Some existing experience in this field is highly desirable but not mandatory.
As a Solution Architect and Delivery Lead, you will be serving as the most senior technical team member within projects using your creative and problem-solving skills to envision, design and deliver the big picture for tactical and strategic AI enterprise solutions. You will be intellectually applying well-established and newly emerging Microsoft cloud technologies to customer-critical problems within agile and waterfall project delivery models. A strong technical background is required in .NET along with excellent analytical skills and the ability to lead engagements with customer stakeholders on multiple projects.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Work across multiple projects as a thought-leader, subject matter expert and quality controller.
· Work closely with Project Managers on the commercial and logistical planning activities around each project.
· Provide oversight to identify and resolve critical path software quality issues to ensure project success.
· Support strategic pre-sales engagements providing technical advice.
· Contribute to operational delivery process improvement ventures.
· Act as Product Owner in project engagements.
· Lead the analysis, design and key progress activities with customer stakeholders.
· Research and evaluate existing and emerging Microsoft services and tools where appropriate.
· Define high and mid-level technical specifications based on functional requirements.
· Own and manage escalated day-to-day technical decisions to engineer around emerging constraints and challenges.
· Co-ordinate teams of developers and other technical specialists on projects.
· Identify and take part in recruitment of technical resources.
· Create prototypes, demonstrations and undertake development work.
· Rubber stamp alpha testing and software releases.
· Assist Support Engineers with debugging in development, UAT and production environments.
· Maintain and repair existing applications where escalated.
Bachelor’s in Information Systems, Computer Science or any related degree courses.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Excellent communicator, fluent in English. Confident with customers and adaptable to different business domains and problem spaces.
· A self-starter, pragmatic and a quick learner to skill up in new technologies.
· Commercial awareness of consultancy-based software delivery.
· Ability to work in a busy environment with multiple projects and apply expertise in different Agile roles as appropriate (Product Owner, UX Designer, Scrum Master and QA Engineer).
· Competence with OOP, SOLID principles, design patterns.
· Enterprise-grade development experience with .NET Core, .NET Framework, REST/Web API, OAuth, Azure services (AAD, SQL, C#, Storage, App Service, Functions, Logic Apps beneficial).
· Web development with ASP.NET/ MVC/MVVM, client side (HTML5/CSS3/JS), React beneficial.
· Microsoft 365, Graph API, SharePoint, Teams
· GIT/TFS, CI/CD, Azure DevOps.
· Knowledge of BDD, TDD and DDD approaches.
Highly desirable but not essential
· Bot Framework V3 and V4, Cognitive Services
· Microservice architecture
· Machine learning technologies
· Power Platform (Virtual Assistant, Automate, Apps)
You must live and have the right to work in the UK.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free