Job Title : Service Delivery Manager
Location : Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Job type : Permanent
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The role of the Service Delivery Manager is to own IDEMIA’s servicing relationship with our customers. As first point of contact for our customers BAU needs, the SME is expected to provide relevant information, in a timely manner to queries, whilst also supporting the on-going business needs of Audit/Compliance and any business roadmap activities such as forecast and stock management.
The objective of the Service Delivery Manager is to protect customer contract revenue for both existing and new customers, whilst also identifying opportunities for additional revenue, or efficiency gains.
RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES:
· Manage all incoming customer requirements relating to their business as usual (BAU) activities
· Participate in customer facing operational and service review meetings
· Build customer intimacy at multiple levels; identify decision makers, influencers, supporters and detractors
· Develop a deep understanding of the customers organisation to support their future roadmap and expectations
· Know the pipeline of activity for the customer around order and stock management
· Handle all customer escalations and complaints
· Manage all Business As Usual Change Requests and small projects.
· Support the integration of new products and services within the organisation.
Audit and Compliance
· Be the first point of contact for our customers with regards to audit and compliance concerns
· Support and perform Audit activities as required on a customer basis
· Manage the Disaster Recovery testing process
· Review the complaints MI for trends and potential improvements
Capacity Planning / Forecast
· Ensure forecast is updated with customer pipeline activity for 3 month view and highlight any issues to manager and Key Account Manager.
· Track orders to ensure forecast accurately reflects known future and current demand.
Service Management / General
· Risk Management activities. Highlighting concerns internally that pose a risk to our customer relationship/ product
· Continuous Improvement activities to ensure our processes and products are robust and fit for purpose
· On-boarding new customer activity as required
· Maximise our performance against contractual commitments through effective internal liaison and internal supplier management (production teams, service centre teams etc).
· Make judgement calls on product acceptability where non-conformances have occurred in production and on any issues which pose SLA risk to customers.
· Network externally to Idemia to identify best practice and land improvements
PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS:
Project management skills
Deep understanding of our environment
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND:
Experience: Background in Customer Service or Relationship Management preferred
Education Level: Degree level (preferably in business related subject) preferred but not essential
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free