We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
This is a full time role, you will be working 42 hours per week,at Cygnet Cedars Clinic- locatedin Birmignham.
Cygnet Cedars is aCQCrated 'Outstanding'24-bed high dependency complex care service for men with learning disabilities, associated complex needs and who may have behaviours that challenge. We accept emergency referrals and the team are experienced in managing them quickly and efficiently to ensure transition for service users is as smooth as possible.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Flexible shift patterns
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Experience as Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN a with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience e.g. learning disability etc.
Cygnet Health Carehas been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years
Within Cygnet Cedars is a two bed step-down service, allowing for further community integration and focus on daily living skills. Each individual in our care begins a personalised care pathway that helps them develop necessary skills to leave our rehabilitation services and move towards a less restrictive setting.
Our Service user profile consists of the followng:
- Primary diagnosis of learning disability and mental health complex needs
- Forensic history – May present with co-morbid presentations
- Challenging behaviour
- Personality disorder
- Schizophrenia, depression, bi-polar disorder
- Dual diagnosis
- Complex needs and/or multiple diagnoses
- May be detained under the Mental Health Act or informal
- May have a history of repeated hospital admissions
CygnetCedarshas been rated as“Outstanding” by the CQC.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
- Profession Sub-category
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required