Junior Graphic Designer
Location: Wilmslow - blend of home and office based
Hours of work: 8:30 - 5.00 pm
Salary: £18000 per annum
Citation is one of the UK's biggest providers of Health & Safety, HR, Employment law and ISO services to businesses. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly creative individual to become part of our fast-paced design team. In exchange for your enthusiasm, skills and effort, we will provide an environment where you can learn and develop and grow your design skills.
You will be working alongside our three experienced inhouse creatives, delivering dynamic designs across a broad range of print and digital media. You will get the opportunity to flex your creative skills, generating ideas and artwork for internal and external campaigns, fluid emails and eye-catching infographics. You will be given the opportunity to explore animation, filming and post production with the support and training from the design team.
Whether you're a freelancer, in-house designer, graduate or apprentice we can offer you the support and training you need. As long as you have passion, creative flair and a portfolio to show off your skills then we want to hear from you.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
* A great eye for detail, a passion for the creative industry with an understanding of layout and typography.
* Able to multi task and keep organised.
* Have the ability to generate original ideas, produce concepts and execute the final design.
* A good communicator who can present design concepts and ideas to the Marketing team and wider business.
* Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and grow as part of a team.
* Create on-brand designs for a range of print material, including; flyers, leaflets, magazine ads and direct mails.
* Create on-brand digital designs for social media, emails and our website.
* Work as part of a team on creative projects and campaigns, using your creativity to help generate ideas and produce awesome artwork.
* Support the design team with tweaks and amends to existing and ongoing projects.
Desirable skills, but not necessary
* Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
* Designing and building HTML emails
* Photography and filming
Why choose us?
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work, healthcare cash plans, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
If you're looking for your next creative challenge and enjoy getting stuck into all areas of design and driving forward new ideas, then this is the role for you! In return we will give you the opportunity to work with a fantastic team, the chance to raise your profile and learn and develop into your role, plus we have a range of great benefits. Our growing Design team is looking forward to hearing from you!
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free