We are looking for a qualified intern to head our Global Creators Community - the UCC. The UCC is a Global Creator Club where teenagers become Rock Stars by helping us Co-Create Uable. We are building this community for teenagers to come together and help us change the status quo of education. We are seeking an intern who can participate in various stages of leading and building the community through creative campaigns in their country.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Growth Hacking and Community Management.
- Take the lead in building Uable’s Co-Creator Club in your country, you will be the Country Head.
- Engage the community on a regular basis on Discord - initiate conversations and keep the engagement going with the Club.
- Ideate with us to grow the Club - brainstorm on what we can do to grow the Club.
- Have a team of teenagers under your supervision who will test our product and help us with key insights from them.
- Help the Uable Marketing Team align on Social Media to have globally teenage related content - Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Help the Uable Team set up connections with Country Experts who have a high teenager following - YouTubers, Content Creators, Entrepreneurs, Social Activists, etc.
- Help the Uable Team understand Cultural Insights and Lingos about education in your country.
- Maintain a tracking report of Discord and have a detailed plan to grow this Club.
- Undergraduate student in the UK majoring in Marketing, Branding or Advertising
- Age 18, 19, or 20.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media and community management a plus
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience a plus
- Practical experience with current marketing and advertising techniques
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
- A fixed stipend of £220
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free