We are growing our Customer Service team and looking for people who share our passion and commitment to providing a friendly personal service to our customers.
Joining Shelby Finance as a Customer Service Advisor is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team that offers clear career development schemes aimed at empowering and rewarding people for their performance and for providing a friendly and personal service to customers. You will take ownership for customer contacts and building positive relationships, answering customer queries and contributing to delivering a first-class customer service.
You will need to be able to work a 3 week rotating shift pattern between the hours of 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday, with 1 in 3 Saturday's between the hours of 9am and 2pm.
We want you to feel at home from the minute you join us, and will invite you to our in-house induction program, which will help you to understand our business and our people in a fully supported environment whilst taking live calls. Once you are confident and familiar with how we do things, we will set you up to work from home until we are able to get back into the office: then you'll work a rotation within the office and from home. All interviews and hiring practices will take place online.
- Manage a mix of calls, emails, webchat and systems working with both internal and external contacts
- Build positive customer relationships through use of personalised conversations and attentive listening skills
- Resolve all customer enquiries at the first point of contact
- Ensure all information obtained through customer communication is accurately logged
- Maintain internal customer relationships
- Meet Contact Centre standards, KPI's and service levels
- Contribute to the department's success of achieving service levels
- Contribute ideas for the overall improvement of the service we offer to customers
- Ensure the day-to-day delivery of the six defined fair customer outcomes across all business functions
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Adhere to professional conduct standards
- Adhere to call company policies and procedures
- Embrace and implement a culture that places the customer at the heart of all decision processes (TCF)
- When we can get back in to the office, you will work a rotation from home as well as from our Nottingham Contact Centre - next to the Phoenix park tram stop with free onsite parking and excellent public transport links.
- You will receive a competitive salary and great incentives such pension up to 7% matching contribution, 25 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays), health cash plan, option to buy and sell holidays, travel loans, cycle to work scheme, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…
- But more importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required