Our state-of-the-art showrooms are a source of inspiration for our customers, a place where the seeds of an idea can grow into a vision of what the heart of the home could be.
If you can imagine yourself as the leader of that journey, then the role of Kitchen Sales Consultant may just be for you.
On target earnings for a dedicated Kitchen Sales Consultant are £46,000+
- Welcome customers into our showroom, establish their needs and wants and give them a guide price of their dream kitchen
- Guide them through the design process and demonstrate why customers choose Wren Kitchens
- Book customer appointments for home measures & design consultations
- Listen and capture customer requirements to ensure the design meets or exceeds expectations
- Generate inspirational designs from customer requirements using our purpose built 3D CAD software
- Confirm all details with customers prior to delivery and gain their sign off using our customer charters & contracts to ensure errors are minimised
- Explain key documents to customers so they are clear on what they are receiving as part of their purchase
- Present multiple approved finance and payment methods
- Follow up on customer enquiries who are yet to book showroom appointments
- Adherence to compliance processes as directed by the Showroom Manager
- Maintain a kitchen order bank to ensure customers are communicated with and deliveries are booked on time
Previous kitchen experience is beneficial but isn’t essential in this role as we believe in growing our talent. We provide full training when you join through our Training Academy course.
You’ll be enrolled onto our comprehensive training course from your first day in the business. You will partake in e-learning modules and live webinars to learn about our product ranges and be trained on how to design a Wren kitchen on our CAD system during our Kitchen Academy training week, fully immersing yourself into the role of a Kitchen Designer. Our Academy is a residential course which is expensed with travel and accommodation, as well as breakfast and evening meal allowances.
In the following weeks you will be fully supported by your design colleagues, Manager and Training Team. The Surveyor and Planning Auditor will check your plans for accuracy and help you to produce perfect plans.
What's great about working for us?
- A fantastic team environment, with great facilities
- Uncapped earning potential
- Commission paid during annual leave
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Fantastic career progression
- High-quality IT equipment and software
- 25 holiday days (pro rata)