We are looking for an ambitious person who joins our SEO team. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience working in an agency or client environment. Above all, the successful candidate is resourceful, communicative, fast and takes responsibility for their work.
- Excellent English skills (C1-C2 level)
- 1+ year of practical SEO experience on-site and off-site
- Link building experience
- Experience with Google tools like Google Analytics, Search Console, GTM
- Experience with SEO tools like Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog, Website Auditor
- Skilled with performance data analysis to help uncover potential performance improvements and catch issues
- Strong excel and numerical skills
- Ability to take a consultancy approach towards advising clients/account managers on their acquisition funnels
- Strong focus on development
- High performance approach
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - you are going to work with people from all of the world remotely
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
It is a full-time remote job on B2B contract.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free