About The Role
Here at CarFinance247 we are currently recruiting for a Junior Finance Assistant to join our Finance team on an apprenticeship.
As the Junior Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for dealing with the processing and reconciliation of large volumes of financial transactions. Our Ideal candidate will be a driven and ambitious individual with a willingness to learn and develop. You will also have the opportunity to work across multiple disciplines within the Finance team, ensuring that tasks are completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Making batch payments to dealers for cars purchased by customers
- Ensuring financial transactions are accurately reflected in the accounting records
- Posting journal entries for financial transactions through the Company’s bank account and credit cards
- Allocating cash payments and receipts to supplier and customer accounts
- Performing reconciliations of key financial accounts and balances, including a significant volume of financial transactions (e.g. vehicle purchases and sales, funds paid to dealers and funds received from lenders)
- Reviewing and processing invoices from suppliers, making cash payments and providing remittance advice
- Performing month-end procedures, including running reports, reconciling key accounts and performing analysis
About The CandidateBenefits
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Onsite gym and excellent catering facilities
- Fresh fruit and Coffee every day
- Your birthday off and much more!
Think you are right for our junior Finance Assistant role? Please click apply for immediate consideration.
About The Company
CarFinance 247 is an award-winning business just outside of Manchester City Centre. We create personalised and high quality customer experiences driven by outstanding tech, streamlined process and most importantly, amazing people. Over the next 12 months we have exciting upcoming projects to cement our position as market leaders in every aspect of our business and that journey starts with attracting the best talent.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required