We provide cloud-based payroll, workforce management and HR software that helps run businesses across the globe. We need your help to build the software that powers the future of work.
We're looking for talented developers to work in autonomous agile squads using latest tech (such as C#, .NET Core, Vue.js and Azure App Services). You will be working closely with our Product Managers in truly agile cross-functional squads to create amazing applications which delight customers while using the latest tech and tools.
What you will do
- Design and build cutting edge features – sprints are short and focus on iterative improvement
- Collaborate with the Product team and other squads to develop solutions which address complex real-world problems using the most appropriate tech
- Work within highly performant cross-functional squads and take ownership of delivery commitments
- Accurately estimate and deliver high quality work products to that schedule
- Evaluate and ensure technical feasibility of designs while focussing on great user experience
- Take features from inception to continuous delivery release using a strong understanding of software development principles and SDLC
- Assure the quality of our products through coded automated testing
Who you are
- Development experiences using;
- C#, .NET Core
- Azure (App Services, Serverless functions and Cosmos DB)
- Good aptitude for learning new technology as our technology stack is evolving over time.
- Used to working in an Agile development team using Scrum.
- Motivated to work on your own remotely
- Able to communicate ideas in a clear way
What we do for you
Generous Annual Leave – 25 days, plus public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
Employee Assistance Programme – Advice, support, and counselling 24/7
Life insurance - 4x times salary
Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
Pension Scheme - Up to 5% matched contribution
- Income protection insurance
Who we are
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses, charities and public sector organisations, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands, in our 8-year history we’ve already grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,300 staff serving over 19,000 customers across the UK.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required