What are you going to do:
- Attending events around campus
- Setting up booths to sell and advertise brand products at shows/events
- Offering out product samples or trials
- Handing out leaflets to new students
- PR publicity around campus (e.g. billboards, TV, notice panels)
- Attending university fairs (e.g., freshers fair, graduation ceremonies etc.) in order to promote Electra's products and services.
What we ask:
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- (Preferred) Prior experience of being a brand ambassador for other brands.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Some knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to travel to nearby locations in Oxford. (no more than 2 miles away from university campus)
- You should be registered as a university student.
What we offer
- You will be paid £10 per hour for your work.
- You will build brilliant skills for your future & CV.
- Zero-hour contract (very easy to work around your studies)
- Building your confidence and networks on campus.
- Experience to put on your CV.
- Invaluable marketing experience to make your CV stand out to future employers.
We are looking for somebody who can dedicate a maximum of 5 hours per week outside of their study lessons, ideally 1-2 hours per day but this can be negotiated on the interview stage.
We will give clear instructions on what you should do with the material we will provide.
Additionally, at busier times, one of our team members can help you occasionally with the distribution of flyers and samples throughout the campus and city centre.
What we offer:
- good pay
- Future opportunities with the company
- Improve your CV
What we ask:
- Problem solving
- At least finished college A levels
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- South West, South East
- Working hours per week
- 2 - 5
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Social media marketing
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required