AAT Level 4 Apprenticeship
ACA Level 7 Apprenticeship
We are offering a training contract to a part qualified accountant who has either:
- Completed their Level 3 AAT and wants to study for their Level 4 AAT exams, with ambition once completed, to study for their ACA exams.
- Completed their Level 4 AAT exams and wants to complete their ACA exams.
- Partially completed their ACA exams and wants a new/alternative training contract to complete their remaining ACA exams.
We are looking for some who has experience of working in practice and has dealt with a range of accounting issues, typical of an ambitious young accounting practice.
The individual will have a professional manor and be comfortable representing the firm when dealing with clients either by phone, email or in person. They will have a mature approach and be comfortable working independently.
The role will, which is primarily office based and is full time, will provide exposure all accounting and taxation tasks.
Minimum required skill set:
- Good communication skills.
- Good bookkeeping skills.
- Experience of cloud accounting software such as Xero, Sage and Quickbooks.
- VAT return preparation, reconciliation and submission.
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Additional desired experience/skill set:
- IRIS accounts/tax production software.
- Brightpay payroll software.
- Preparing limited company/sole trader accounts (to review stage).
- Preparing corporation tax returns (to review stage).
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns (to review stage).
- Dealing with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Minimum AAT Level 3 qualified accountant.
- Driving licence.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required