We Are One
At Kurt Geiger we celebrate individuality, believing our differences make us more powerful as a collective.
Diversity, equality and inclusion are at the core of who we are and we strive to reflect this in every corner of our company culture, starting with the promotion of equal opportunities. Though prejudice prevails in our world, it is not welcome in our workplace, and ensuring the equality of all our people processes to recruit a diverse workforce remains paramount.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is granted the opportunity to thrive as their authentic self.
Kurt Geiger first opened in Britain’s fashion capital on Bond Street, London in 1963. Since the Sixties Kurt Geiger has not stood still as it continuously evolves to make covetable footwear and accessories with a unique market position, pairing aspiration with accessibility.
We are Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer and we are looking for the next generation of talent to join our business.Requirements
WE NEED YOU TO
- Ensure the customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
- Support your Management Team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Be a role model for our brand with our personal presentation standards
- Maintain store visual standards
- Embody the Kurt Geiger DNA and be Customer Focused, Brand Focused, SHINE, Driven & Inclusive
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be a customer service ambassador and enjoy working to KPI’s
- Competitive basic hourly rate
- Generous bonus structure
- Amazing employee discounts
- Fabulous shoes!
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.
We Are One
For Love | For Diversity | For Change | For Equality | For Kindness | For Freedom | Against Racism
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required