Search Consultancy is currently working on an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Service Delivery Manager within the Voluntary sector on a 2 year fixed term contract.
If you are passionate about delivering great service and you have expertise in leading teams to improve processes, deliver excellent customer care and are digitally confident this role could be for you.
You will be responsible for managing an ongoing programme that is tackling digital exclusion and leading the team and suppliers responsible for providing support to both partner organisations and end users. Ensure the programme delivers its objectives, complies with contractual responsibilities and provides excellent customer service.
The role will oversee three key elements of the service:
* Procurement of devices and connectivity.
* A grant application process to award devices and support.
* A Digital Champion training and support package for successful organisations developed and refined by the Digital Participation team.
* A helpdesk service and a Freephone support line for organisations and end users.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Manage effective grant application, assessment, award and contracting processes.
* Ensure the support and customer care provided is consistently high quality.
* Manage budgets related to the provision of training and support.
* Monitor the delivery of the programme against milestones and targets.
* Meet grant obligations to funders, including monthly reporting to the Project Board.
* Ensure effective management of risks and issues.
* Capture learning through ongoing engagement with project partners.
* Management of aftercare support services by managing a helpdesk team of 2 and manage the contracts and relationships with partners that provide support and training.
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to plan and co-ordinate the delivery of any future phases of the project.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* Proven background in delivering large contracts and services.
* A Passion for Customer Care.
* Experience of managing the delivery of large contracts (£250k+ budget)
* Project Management experience.
* Quality assurance experience.
* Experience of managing suppliers and third parties to achieve project outcomes.
* Excellent workplace digital skills and experience of using technology to deliver customer-centred services.
* Strong understanding of approaches to continuous learning, monitoring and evaluation.
This is a full time role which offers a generous Salary of £45K per annum (DOE).This position will be remote working until it is safe to return to the office however they are flexible once restrictions are lifted you will be aligned to either the Edinburgh, Glasgow or Inverness office.
If this sounds like you then please apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free