Graduate Trainee Researcher, Investment Banking Consultant - Graduate Trainee Researcher/Headhunter, Investment Banking Consultant
- We are working with a highly established Executive Search Firm, with international offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore. They work with leading international banking clients across EMEA and APAC, specialising in FICC, Equity and Emerging Markets. Over the last 10 years, they have developed outstanding client and candidate relationships and maintained their core principles of integrity, discretion, seriously high levels of specialist research and speed of delivery. They will be opening a further international office in New York later this year, and are currently looking for a highly motivated Graduate Trainee Headhunter/Researcher, who is looking to work at the very highest end of Recruitment Consultancy, to join the business in London for starts in May and August 2021.
- You will initially be joining the company as a Headhunter / Researcher, working directly alongside the top billing Consultant in the firm.
- You will be fully trained on all aspects of recruitment, including headhunting, business development, market mapping, networking, and eventually become an industry expert in your field of choice within the business. Your main role is to support the Senior Consultant by identifying potential leads, approaching relevant individuals by telephone and email, attending candidate and client meetings.
- Career progression is based purely on merit with scope to progress to Consultant level after 6 months. High billing Consultants have had the opportunity to set up new international offices with the top earner in the business taking home well over £100k per year.
Salary Package and Incentives for a Graduate Trainee Headhunter / Researcher:
- £23,000-£25,000 basic starting salary depending on experience
- Realistic on target earnings: £35-40k+ 1st year, £50k+ 2nd year, £75k+ 3rd year
- Uncapped commission structure
- All-expenses paid holidays - previous trips were to Miami, Las Vegas and skiing in Switzerland Monthly lunch clubs at London’s top restaurants Tailored training programme for Graduates
- Excellent academics - strong degree in any discipline
- Proactive work experience during and after university - ideally in sales or a "year in industry"
- Innate drive and motivation to succeed
- Persuasive communicator
- Competitive, ambitious and resilient personality
- Impeccable attention to detail
Here at ESG Recruitment, we have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London. Please send your up-to-date CV to the ESG Recruitment Team today and if you are successfully shortlisted, we will give you a call to discuss your application in more detail.
Apply now!! Email Richard@esg-r.com
Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with all of our news and current roles.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required