At Sorted, we create game-changing delivery management software that sits in online checkouts, warehouses, retailer supply chains and on your smartphone. Our data-driven tech is used by some of the biggest retailers in the UK; we help them serve their global customers, making sure they have delightful delivery experiences.
Check out the team https //www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHV0Zl17q5E
Accountable for managing the delivery of work within a number of multi-skilled agile development teams working product capability development projects ensuring that all work is understood, scoped, planned and executed to time, budget and quality. As a member of the team they will bring experience to establish and maintain best practices within the team and help in the coaching of other Delivery Managers
- Work as an embedded delivery leader in a cross-discipline team comprised of BAs, software developers, testers, and subject matter experts.
- Ensure the project goals and objectives are captured, prioritised and delivered by the delivery teams
- Lead collaboration sessions with relevant stakeholders agreeing outcomes, approach and definition of Done.
- Lead and co-ordinate the scoping, technical requirements gathering, estimating and planning for single or multiple projects or work streams
- Manage the delivery of the outcomes ensuring all decisions are made int a timely fashion and documented, facilitate the resolution of blockers and problems and ensure the quality of work done.
- Facilitate relevant Agile ceremonies and embed the standards within teams
- Ensure that project progress is reported in an accurate and timely manner
- Act as the first point of contact for all problems, obstacles and opportunities on a project. Issues could include supplier dependencies, infrastructure and operational capability
- Coach, mentor and increase the team's knowledge in Agile ways of working
- Evolve and improve Agile and lean techniques through the practice of continuous improvement
- Remove external factors from blocking the team and help reduce impediments and waste
- Extensive experience of a variety of delivery approaches, including at least two of scrum, Kanban, lean or a scaled agile framework
- Experience of working on Agile and Waterfall projects, selecting and using the appropriate approach to meet the deliverables
- Strong interface management skills with multiple external stakeholders.
- Experience of delivering software in a SaaS business or Software Product environment.
- Experience of embedding Agile best practices into development and delivery teams
- Risk identification and management skills.
Very Competitive Salary
32 days holiday plus bank holidays
Flexi hours and remote working
Free tea/coffee and breakfast (in the office)
Clear Career progression frameworks
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required