We are looking for a passionate mobile developer to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. You will be helping our clients to design and build the next generation mobile applications.
- The candidate should have a good team player, self-motivated and should be able to work/contribute individually if required.
- The candidate should be flexible and keen to learn new technologies/framework as required
- Good attention to detail and debugging skills.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills.
Skills and competencies
- Good knowledge of OOPs
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Good knowledge of Objective-C, Swift and SwiftUI also should have knowledge of integrating third-party frameworks.
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Knowledge of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of performance and memory tuning with tools
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
- Knowledge of the Appstore deployment process.
Training, Support and Coaching:
Successful candidates would undergo full-fledged training on Cognizant processes and standards. In addition, you will be further trained in your tech stack(iOS or Android) to further enhance & align with Industry standards. This training will be conducted by professionals from relevant projects and SME's of specific streams over a period of 4-6 weeks followed by project-specific induction/training.
We follow a collaborative and associate specific development plan, aligned to the crafts and communities they belong to. We will monitor your progress and offer coaching, training and support to help you achieve your long-term career goals.
- A career in one of the largest and fastest growing IT services providers worldwide
- A challenging international environment
- Benefits package
Remote for now. London.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required