What are you going to do:
STUDENT PLAY WORKER
To deliver a safe, caring and creative play environment for all children. Play must operate within an equal opportunities culture.
- Be observant and mobile.
- Understand that your duties will involve a variety of work including supervising children playing both inside and outside of the building.
- Help to create an exciting environment for the children that embraces the following activities – sport, games, art and craft, construction, quiet areas and cooperative and imaginative play.
- Undertake general cleaning of a used area of the school when necessary.
- Work under own initiative.
- Understand we are guests in the school where we are based and their needs take precedent over ours.
- Understand that children cannot be left unsupervised at any time.
- To manage difficult children.
- To understand the rudiments of equal opportunities in play.
- To work as a team under the direction of the Manager
- Demonstrate an ability to be able to communicate with the children and empathise with them
- Prepare and serve food when necessary.
What we offer:
- FLEXIBLE WORKING
- VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR THE PROFESSION YOU WISH TO ENTER
- VACANCIES IN THREE LOCATIONS, SHEFFIELD S12, NOTTINGHAM NG14 AND SOUTH NORMANTON DERBYSHIRE
What we ask:
- HARD WORKING AND ADAPTABLE
- No experience required
- At least finished college A levels
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
This is an ideal opportunity to gain experience for students wishing to enter professions where they will be working with primary school age children of all abilities and backgrounds,
JPAC Ltd has been established for 20 years working with schools in Sheffield, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 10
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
£10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- INTERACTING WITH CHILDREN ENCOURAGING THEM TO PARTICIPATE IN A RANGE OF ACTIVITIES
- Profession Sub-category
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required