What are you going to do:
The types of tasks you may be doing during your marketing internship include Social Media, Email and PPC Marketing, Digital Content Creation, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Copywriting and Marketing Strategy.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in these areas while working for companies such as Huawei, Bosch, Brandnation and many more.
What we offer:
- A guaranteed internship from 6 to 12 weeks
- A £500 scholarship towards interning in our global destination upon the completion of your virtual internship.
- Paid internship opportunities available
- A database of 500+ companies in New York, London, and Singapore across 35 industries to choose from.
- Opportunity to build remote working skills
- 1-to-1 career coaching
- Dedicated program and Career Advisor
- Professionally tailored CV
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- A keen interest in pursuing a career in Marketing
- Be a current university student or have graduated from university within the past two years
- Be a highly motivated individual looking to grow their careers and work on a global scale
- You must be over 18 to be considered for this programme
- Be fluent in English
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Program Fees: £950
- Application fees of £50. This fee is refunded if you do not pass our Zoom interview.
The remaining program fee of £900 is split into 2 payments of £450 each. £450 is
due after passing our Interview and the remaining £450 is due once you accept an
internship offer from an employer.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships
- Responsible for
- Dependent on which type of Internship
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required