What are you going to do:
In London, you will help our team :
- Elaborate strategies and social media content for various clients operating in vastly different fields - from wine or watchmaking to CBD oils and fruit purées.
- Build tailored consultancy and content propositions for our prospects.
This position is very hands-on and will allow you to learn a LOT: from design workshop methodologies to content creation, production and planning all the way to podcast production.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have agency experience.
- You are interested in digital, social media, innovation and tech.
- You have a creative mind and a good sense of aesthetics.
- You are a master at project management and excellent at nurturing client relations.
- You know how to use Sprout Social, Figma, and Google Drive (docs, slides, sheets).
- You are not afraid to work on several projects at the same time.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and autonomy.
Your English is flawless, your grammar is on point and you know how to write creatively and efficiently. BIG bonus for bilingual/bicultural English-speaking/French candidates
What we offer:
- Learning experience
- Dynamic Work Environment
- Real hiring opportunities if you’re the right fit
- Immediate Start
- Real Responsibility
- Networking opportunities
What we ask:
- 0 to 6 months
- You should be registered as a college student
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Content Manager (end of studies Internship/work placement)
6 months (or more).
Location: London, UK.
1k£ a month.
Real hiring opportunities if you’re the right fit.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Between £1,000 and £1,001 Per Month
- Responsible for
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, French