What are you going to do:
This is an exciting role for someone who has a can-do attitude, is disciplined, and has a passion for sales and for providing excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assisting in the creation, development and implementation of marketing and business development plans.
- Assisting with the development and production of marketing materials.
- Managing incoming correspondence, emails, and phone calls.
- Supporting meetings, interviews, training courses and other activities, as necessary.
- Assist with the development of new business leads.
- Administration of timesheet system.
- Assisting in the follow-up of BD and marketing opportunities.
- Any other ad hoc duties as may be required.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least six months experience in a sales or customer service role. Applications are welcomed from those who do not have the required professional experience, but have a can-do attitude, a passion for sales, business development and customer services and is eager to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Strong IT skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Self-disciplined and able to work autonomously.
- Resourceful and able to work on your own initiative.
If this role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to apply.
What we offer:
- Expenses reimbursed where travel is required
- Professional work experience
- Learn new skills and enhance existing skills
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- IT Skills
- Can-do attitude
- 6 to 12 months
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
This is a voluntary/work experience position
Duration: 3 to 6 months with the possibility of an extension
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Voluntary, Placements, Work from home
- Salary indication
£0.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- You will be responsible for supporting the business with its business development and administrative activities which includes creating and implementing plans that drive growth within the business’ specialist areas.
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required