Contract length: Until End of December 2021
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs
The role of the customer service advisor will require:
- To organise the end of contract logistics collections process within the Used Car Business department, relating to EOC collection booking. Within the function, the Advisor interrogates contract end dates once an instruction to collect the vehicle is received from the customer.
- Ensure all end of contract vehicle collections are requested and booked in a timely manner on receipt of the request from the customer or customer services team. Arrange all movements and manage all vehicles to their end destination.
- Effectively deal with customer queries both internal and external in relation to end of contract logistics process. Ensure that information sent to the customer is correct at all times
- Resolve queries that may result from the logistics process. Administer and resolve customer queries ensuring the customer is provided with an explanation of the process, providing understanding and confidence to ensure the highest levels of customer service at all times..
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- Able to work to deadlines & deal with pressure
- Excellent geographic knowledge of United Kingdom
- Able to communicate effectively both written & verbal with staff at all levels. Also able to communicate with key customer contacts & other business related contacts.
- Maintain excellent relationships with external suppliers.
- Understand and relate to customers and their needs.
- The ability to work on their own initiative with excellent judgement skills
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required