Starting salary range :- £21,000 - £24,000
Nationwide Heating Services (NW) Limited are an established company for over 25 years with an industry wide recognition for quality service. We are currently looking to recruit a Customer service executive (CSE) positionf or our expanding network team. Our primary focus as a CSE is to support our field team engineer network, promote our first-time fix rate and ensure our clients customers journey is made as simple and successful as possible.
Benefits of a employment with Nationwide Heating Services
- Full time employment
- 28 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays)
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Insurance and private customers only, no social housing clients.
- Guaranteed all year round work
- Joining a dedicated office based team.
Minimum requirements for our staff members;
- Self motivation
- Excellent work ethic
- Good organisation skills
- Good timekeeping
- Ambitions to grow within the Company
- Good communication skills- to deliver an excellent customer Journey
Minimum requirements for the role as a Customer service executive.
- Candidates must posses at least 12 months customer service experience and be able to demonstrate competency with all aspects of an office based environment.
- An excellent competency in IT is required, (particularly Excel),
- A flexible approach is needed to deal with the daily demands of our business. Weekend working is mandatory and on a rota basis with either time in lieu taken or discretionary paid overtime.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required