We are working with a UK based CTI provider looking for a Junior Technical Intelligence Analyst. The role will support the Threat Intelligence Consulting team by conducting technical reconnaissance against global financial services and other enterprise organisations. You will be working alongside some of the best Intelligence professionals in Europe, who conduct bespoke threat research and threat-led pen testing engagements.
The role is based in London with a requirement of 2 days a week in the office.
- Conduct technical recon using open-source and proprietary tools; assessing exposed attack surface, potential vulnerabilities, and targetable confidential information.
- Support the creation of Targeting Reports for engagements aligned with industry frameworks.
- Conduct analysis of reconnaissance data to assess severity and provide recommendations to remediate findings and reduce risk.
- Contribute to the development of the technical collection infrastructure.
- Contribute to the continual development of the threat intelligence methodologies and tools.
- Work with the platform team to support ongoing client requirements.
- Build web scrapers to collect information depending on client requirements.
- Support wider technical analysis of high sophistication threat actors and their tools as required – attributing TTPs.
- Develop an understanding of the cyber threat landscape facing clients, particularly financial services.
- At least 1 year experience in primary intelligence research or data collection/ analysis related to political, security or technology issues would be desirable.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills with a keen interest in developing these further.
- Experience coding using Python and interrogating data using SQL.
- A good foundational understanding of technology: networking protocols, Windows/Linux OS and Exchange/Active Directory.
- Understand the threat intelligence cycle/ process.
- Competent general cyber security knowledge.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required