Customer Service Advisor
Our client, a leading insurance business, are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their growing team in Sale.
Customer Service Advisors will be responsible for giving the very best service they can offer to existing customers and helping them along their journey.
We are interested in speaking to candidates who take pride in their work and will enjoy speaking to customers throughout the day.
Customer Service Advisor main duties:
- Dealing with existing customer enquiries on their motor/home insurance policy over their telephone. This will involve inbound and outbound calls
- Maintaining and servicing customer's accounts ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Achieving individual agreed KPI's.
- Ensuring that all client documentation is issued correctly within the designated timeframe and internal records kept up-to-date.
- Handling inbound telephone enquiries.
The successful candidate for the Customer Service Advisor role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Working within a customer focused environment.
- Ability to manage your own time and workloads effectively.
- Ability to work well with others and demonstrate initiative.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong Knowledge and practice of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to be able to build rapport with customers.
- A hardworking and motivated nature.
And in return...
- Our client can offer you an excellent benefits package including competitive annual leave.
- A generous contributory pension scheme.
- Structured training and development programmes.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football.
- Access to the on-site gym, free tea, coffee and fresh fruit all day!
Our client is an award-winning leader in insurance. They are a Global business and one of the most successful companies in the world.
They take great pride in recruiting and training talent in the marketplace and are looking for staff who reflect the same values.
Please apply now to not miss out on this opportunity!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!