Graduate / Junior Recruitment Consultant
Do you want to kickstart your career in a company with bespoke learning and development and a clear progression structure?
About Stanton House:
Since launching in 2010, we are proud winners of the APSCo Recruitment Company of the Year Award 2019 and have grown to over £33m in revenue. With offices in the UK, Asia, and the US, we are home to ambitious, diverse, and exceptional individuals. Our unique set of values, our dedication to developing our people and our collaborative culture makes Stanton House a great place to work. Our values truly differentiate us from the competition and creating exceptional customer experiences is central to all that we do. We work hard, celebrate success and have a lot of fun along the way!
About the role:
As an Associate Consultant you are responsible for supporting your team to successfully identify, qualify and build relationships with the best candidates on the market. From day one, we will seek to understand your future career ambitions, so we can provide a tailored training programme to help you reach your goals.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive basic + uncapped bonus scheme
• 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) + birthday day off
• Private health cover , Cycle to work scheme, Pension with 5% match
• Post-lockdown flexible working options
• In-house L&D with a market-leading and bespoke training programme that's tailored to your career goals
• Great tech. All of our consultants have LinkedIn Recruiter licenses, analytics dashboards and automation platforms to make their lives easier
• Early finish Fridays, Quarterly winners lunches, Annual incentive holiday
What we are looking for:
• A university graduate OR someone with professional work experience
• Ambitious, with a drive to succeed
• Collaborative, able to work with a team
• A positive, growth mindset, as we know this job can be tough at times!
• Ability to be organised, detail-oriented, and able to effectively prioritise projects and work at pace under pressure
• Good business acumen, and commercial awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• A sense of humour!
Sound like something you would like to be part of? Apply today and we’ll be delighted to tell your more about the opportunity and your future career path with Stanton House
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!