Are you looking for a career in customer service? Are you great with customers? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Our client, based in South Marston, Swindon is looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their growing team.
The role for Customer Service Advisor:
- The role involves speaking to new and existing customers to support any queries that they may have
- Supporting with inbound and outbound calls
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Representing the brand and ensuring you are professional and supportive at all times
Benefits for Customer service advisor:
- Competitive basic salary of £18,532.80 per annum
- Free on-site parking in Swindon
- Full training
- 40 hour working week working 5 out of 7 days
- Your birthday off!
- Staff discount on fantastic product
Requirements for Customer service Advisor:
- The right candidate must be enthusiastic, confident, professional, and hard working
- Experience within a customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills
Please note, this is an ongoing temporary role.
If you would like the opportunity to work within a well know, reputable company, with a great team around you then please apply below!
Red recruitment (business)
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Temporary Full Time
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required