Junior Outbound lead gen and marketing representative
Who are Orpiva: An AI technology company that provides end to end influencer platforms to premium and luxury brands.
Vision: To shape the future of shopping by unlocking the power of conversation.
- You will join as cross section of a new division of our highly successful marketing and Sales Team
- Build relationships with major brands seeking influencer marketing in the fashion and beauty, Telco, Travel vertical, ensuring awesome results are delivered to all stakeholders.
- You will need to create a pipeline of potential clients on boarding them
- Working with the Marketing Team to enhance our lead pipeline and maximise visibility in a competitive market
- Identify and nurture leads to successfully pass onto senior sales manager
- To accompany the team in any way possible to support building a high growth start up
You must have:
- An all round entertainer who has appeared on at least 1 reality show (only joking, but hidden talents are welcomed).
- Familiar with BANT and other relevant sales frameworks
- Someone who has bags of energy, is happy, passionate and enjoys B2B Sales and marketing
- Intermediate level user of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented, with ability to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions.
- Able to effectively liaise with a variety of stakeholders (sales, planners, agencies, brands, publishers, influencers).
- Process driven, able to isolate structural and process issues and suggest solutions to drive them forward.
- Equipped with working knowledge and understanding of day-to-day business within an account management or operations team, and where it sits within the wider business function.
- Someone who has bags of energy, is happy, passionate and loves influencer marketing!
- Wants to make a difference through awesome influencer marketing and is highly creative and focused on project execution and success.
- Lives and breaths our brand values (just as much as we do) and is able to translate these in to any marketing campaign, creative design, copy they create for our partners.
- Brings ideas and solutions to the table and can execute with minimal hand holding.
- Comfortable to work in a startup environment.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required