Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking for your next challenge in the mental healthcare sector? We have some exciting new opportunities to join our expanding team as a Customer Services Advisor at our head office in York.
Our Customer Services Advisors play a vital role in managing inbound calls from clients, therapists and customers.
You will have excellent customer service skills and experience in working in a fast paced call centre environment.Responsibilties:
In addition to the inbound calls, you will be responsible for:
- pro-active case management of your own caseload
- managing administrative duties
- working on multiple systems to update and track information
- making outbound calls to maintain regular contact with our clients, customers and therapists
We pride ourselves on offering our customers the highest level of customer service and you will support this by ensuring that agreed service levels and KPI’s are achieved.Requirements:
About CBT Clinics:
- Significant previous experience within a customer services role.
- Proficient in IT systems including Microsoft office and comfortable with CRM packages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary service standards.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion
- Self-driven with the ability to use time effectively to prioritise, plan and organise workload
- Able to adapt to change quickly and efficiently in line with changing business needs.
CBT Clinics is a dynamic growing business providing a multi-award winning psychological assessment and treatment service which facilitates evidence-based psychological therapy implemented across a wide range of sectors, including Corporate Healthcare, Personal Healthcare, Personal Injury Healthcare and Public Sector Healthcare.Location
: York (homebased initially)Contract Type:
Full Time, PermanentHours:
Rotating shifts covering 8am – 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 1pm on SaturdaySalary:
£18,250 and increasing up to £18,750 after probationBenefits
: 33 days holiday (incl bank holidays)
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Administration, Customer Care, Inbound Calls, Customer Service Officer, Admin Executive, Call Centre, CRM, Query Resolution, Contact Centre, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Administrator, etc.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required