Home-working options are available.
A little bit about us:
#TeamProDirect is built on a passion for sport, product, and service. Our team has worked relentlessly over the past 30 years to ensure we connect athletes worldwide with the best choice of products. We make it our mission to engage with and awaken the passion within our customers; we strive to produce the best possible experience and want them to love sport and sports products as much as we do. We are a hard-hitting and lively band of professionals, dedicated to change the world of online sports retail.
As we start to enter our busier time of year, we are looking to recruit several Customer Service Advisors on 3-month fixed-term contracts. As a part of the Customer Services team, you will play an important role in ensuring all our customers and business partners receive excellent service on all interactions through email and live chat. You will exude professionalism, courtesy, and respect to all customers while advocating the Pro:Direct brand.
What we need you to do as a Customer Service Advisor:
• Providing support to customers on a range of different matters relating to customer orders e.g. returns, payment queries, out of stock, tracking and investigating orders.
• You will use a variety of media (social channels, email, and live chat) to make sure customers are given as prompt and as complete a response as possible
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining excellent customer relations, taking opportunities to impress.
• Using diplomacy and great tact you will handle complaints with professionalism
• Feedback any significant positive or negative comments from customers/yourself relating to products and services offered
• Responsible for working within guidelines of PDS Company policies and government legislation relating to Information Security, PCI Compliance, Data protection, Sale of Goods Act and Consumer Contracts Act
• You will always be a positive ambassador for PDS when communicating with customers/third parties and staff.
Your skills as a Customer Service Advisor:
• Knowledge of customer service principles and best practices
• Proficient in computer use and ability to learn new software packages
• Experience in a similar role
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to connect & communicate with others
• Honesty & Integrity, and an enthusiastic approach to sales and customer service
• Reliable with a positive, self-motivating attitude
What we look for in our team:
• To add cultural and professional value to the team
• Be 100% yourself - we are genuine and love what we do
• Passion … without it we would not be where we are today
• A true team player - we work hard and play hard together
• We don’t have time for lone wolves - we build everything together
• A true desire to deliver outstanding customer-focused solutions
What you get:
• PDS has a vibrant & passionate culture, reinforced by regular social touchpoints, in and out of work.
• Casual work attire.
• We offer 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with length of service.
• Our staff have access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for themselves & family members.
• Take advantage of our generous staff discount of up to 30%.
• We have a 'Refer a friend’ policy, with bonus rewards for successful referrals.
• Seasonal shut down over the Christmas period with an extra day of leave.
• Based in the heart of Devon, we have rolling green hills, sandy beaches, and mysterious moorlands as far as locations go you can’t beat the Southwest.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!