Do you want to work in a friendly, committed and established service where your knowledge, experience and skills will be valued?
Join Ty Grosvenor as an Associate Specialist where you will provide care for men and women with personality disorders and mental illness in an established and well-run service. You will focus on equipping people with the appropriate skills for community living.
Working alongside Louise, the Hospital Director, and the wider multidisciplinary team, you will have the opportunity to work 37.5 hours or ten sessions a week as you deliver person-centered care, treatment and support to some of the most vulnerable people in society.
Ty Grosvenor is conveniently located in the city centre of Wrexham, close to the A483 and is commutable from Chester, Crewe, Ellesmere Port, Llangollen and surrounding areas.
There is an on-call element to this role.
- Seeking collateral history from other professionals and family and formulating a diagnosis.
- Completing discharge letters/reports/SOAD forms.
- Contributing to the service development by participating in Clinical Governance activities by conducting audits, research and teaching.
- Alongside the Medical Directorate, develop and review Directorate policies and procedures.
- Support the adequate working of the Care Programme Approach and Care and treatment plans for service users.
- Under the supervision of the Consultant, provide leadership of the clinical team and preparing First-tier Tribunal and Hospital Managers' hearing reports.
As an Associate Specialist, you will have:
- Full GMC Registration
- Experience in working in psychiatry within multi-disciplinary teams
- To be in good standing with the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- To have had an Appraisal/RITA within the last year
- At least 3 years’ experience in Psychiatry
- Experience working as a doctor within a similar environment
What you will get
- Annual salary of £72,000
- Private medical cover
- The equivalent of 30 days of annual leave – plus your birthday off
- Free meals
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer:
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.