We're recruiting for Seasonal Warehouse Operatives to work in our lively Logistics site. You will help us feed the nation by ensuring our products reach our customers during peak times.
In this role you will be responsible for completing inventory to ensure all deliveries are received in and out, and products are in the right location to be distributed in full and on time to our customers.
Reporting to a Team Manager tasks will include:
- Transporting product, loading lorries, sorting baskets and quality checking products as well as general cleaning and housekeeping.
- Picking, loading and unloading of products, maintain goods in and out of the warehouse, using manual hand-pump trucks
- Completing safe & legal checks,keep warehouses areas clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Handle and package all stock carefully and in accordance with all policies and Food Safety standards
- Support with moving and managing stock using materials handling equipment and electric pump trucks
The good news is you don't need to have any experience to apply for this role. (It might even be your first job!) We'll give you full training and support.
But we do look for:
- Someone who can work at pace and isn't afraid of a little hard work
- Someone who loves to work as part of a team
- The ability to work in a fast paced physical manufacturing environment distributing quality, food safe products for customers
- Relevant system knowledge and IT Skills
- Someone who can work with varying temperatures of approx. 8 degrees and below
In return you'll get competitive pay rates, up to 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and many benefits including a discount card for you and 2 more for friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, Retirement Saver, Free Life Assurance and much more