What are you going to do:
WHO WE ARE: Specialist Cellars in London curates harder-to-find, the best of, new release and most diverse selection of New World wines, all in one place. With an outgoing online attitude our brand integrity is built around the producers within our online store and our commitment to our customers and the service we provide. Bringing together the extensive wine collections of The New Zealand, Australian and South Africa cellar, our aim is to explore new territories and producers joining our invigorating list of wines all the time. We host all kinds of wine-related events either onsite at our Specialist Cellars store at Pop Brixton or for Private Events.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learn to understand the customer's needs and identify gaps that can create a long-term vision for the customer journey process.
- To manage orders for dispatch, respond to customers questions, whilst having exceptional customer correspondence both written and verbally.
- Manage our courier / despatch partner relationships, ensuring efficient on-time delivery and highest quality fulfilment experience for all customers (individual and business customers alike) - this is largely automated but needs daily auditing.
- Getting involved in the management of website back-end, including tasting notes and imagery according to specifications
- Be involved in the website front-end, including updating imagery, promotional material and offers in-line with the overall marketing strategy
Developing a greater social media presence, presenting ideas on how to increase exposure and credibility. This will include creative content and engagement planning across all channels, editing and learning to report on the results of each content marketing initiative.
- Learn to understand and contribute to the basis of our analytics (website & social) and how they contribute to our revenue streams.
- A can-do attitude and attention to detail is what sets us apart from the competition and you will be expected to embody this at all times.
- You may be required to perform other duties such as administrative tasks, consumer and competitor research, presentation of new ideas and implementing them into our wider marketing strategy.
- We require to be flexible and open to new challenges. In turn we will support your growth into the role, and you will have the opportunity to develop the internship.
- A creative mindset, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TripAdvisor and Google Business
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights is helpful, but not required
- An all round great human being, that is a team player, with a drive to learn and develop.
- A love of wine or a willingness to learn about wines from the New World!
What we offer:
- Work Experience
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Fabulous working environment
What we ask:
- Can do attitude
- No experience required
- 0 to 6 months
- At least finished high school
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
£0.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Marketing and Customer Service
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required