Treebuddy.Earth is a dynamic start-up company with a big vision for the planet. We are looking to hire freelance based Impact Ambassadors to contribute to our big mission. As an Impact Ambassador you can work independently while making a real environmental impact!
We are a purpose-driven transformational company. Our business is a means to act as a force of good. Our mission is to heal the planet through reforestation, focusing on smart tree care. We have a global tree planting network of thousands of communities. Treebuddy.Earth has been featured in 160+ international media in 40 countries.
The role and what it contains
Your role is to understand our potential clients’ needs for sustainability and to find the best solution we can offer to them. You will be provided basic training.
You’ll reach out to companies by email and/or social media channels and assess whether they are a good fit for us.
Video call or phone calls are required during the process, but we are not actively cold-calling.
Ideally, you are well-networked with existing contacts to potential B2B clients, such as any organisation that wishes to boost their positive impact in the world and who are interested in solving sustainability issues. For example it would be great if you already have existing contacts to some international companies or international organizations.
This is a position where you will be working remotely from home. It does not matter where you live as long as you have access to a stable and fast internet connection, computer and a smartphone.
What do we offer to you?
- A warm, fun and encouraging remote work community that will help you succeed
- Flexible working hours, subject to client availability. Client needs come first.
- An inspiring, international work environment
- Be part of a new Impact Ambassador team
- We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting principles of non-discrimination and inclusiveness in our workplace
- A purpose-driven and meaningful work, where you can see your impact to the Earth
We appreciate experience from one or more of the following:
- Experience in sales, customer focused jobs or entrepreneurial background
- Strong experience in content writing, social media, or marketing
- Existing contacts in the B2B space that are our target group is of great advantage
- Organizational activities in the university and/or non-profit organisations
- B2B sales experience is a clear plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Fluency in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and/or Nordic languages is considered an advantage
The characteristics we appreciate:
- Reliability, with a good work ethic
- Experience in being customer focused
- Higher education is preferred
- Courage to learn and take on challenges
- Perseverance and long-term thinking
- Good social skills and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Creativity and ideation skills
- Purpose-driven and inspired by work that is aligned with your values
Hourly payment and commission:
Maximum 5 hrs/day. Maximum 20 days/month. Flexible working hours. Time tracking software will be provided. Great work will be compensated with a commission of up to 20% in addition to the base pay, based on the number of trees sold.
You will work on a freelance basis.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free