What are you going to do:
- Based in-market (MSGBC Basin, Angola, Congo-Brazzaville and Equatorial Guinea)
- Responsible for sale of all ECPs products (delegate passes, sponsorships, exhibitions, strategic communication campaigns) in markets across Francophone and Lusophone Africa
- Manages sales from business development, closing deals up to completion of project. Looks for cross-selling opportunities for other ECP events and products.
- In charge of client relations with all clients and partners on the ground. Government relations liaison.
- Ensure sponsor/advertiser/exhibitor/partner needs are fulfilled alongside marketing team.
- Responsible for all payments collections.
- Develops new market opportunities and partnerships for ECP.
- CRM oversight. Ensure HubSpot is always current and fully completed.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to travel
- Free accommodation
- Excellent commissions
What we ask:
- 6 to 12 months
- 1 to 2 years
- At least finished university degree
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
We are looking for individuals who are available for immediately travel. You will be expected to be based in-market for 9-10 months of the year in markets like Senegal, Congo-Brazzaville, Nigeria, Angola, Gabon. When not on assignment you will work from our offices in Cape Town, South Africa.
ECP will provide/cover costs of the following:
- Flight into market
- Yellow-fever vaccination
- Team accommodation
- Data and transportation
- Travel/health insurance
- Education Level
- North West, South West, London, Scotland, Other
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between €1,200.00 and €2,100.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Business development, client relations, sales
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese