What are you going to do:
The Responsibilities Will Include:
- Copywriting and editing primarily for print publications but also web and social media platforms.
- Daily creation of content for ECP platforms including (but not limited to) the Africa Energy Series books and Energy Capital & Power website.
- The field editor is assigned to any location requested by ECP management.
- Interview policymakers and executives and process interviews and information acquired in the field to make investment reports.
- Live interviews on camera when needed.
- Market research and creation of a database of energy industry actors in an assigned country.
- Writing of analysis articles.
- Written content must not be plagiarized, and should not require excessive editing.
- Content should be produced and edited according to deadlines provided by supervisors.
- Filing and archiving of project files, the transmission of files according to company policies and guidelines.
- Support of programming team prior to events.
- Support of programming, content and marketing teams during ECP events, including but not limited to social media posting, basic photography and coordination of the program.
- Other content and production-related tasks assigned by the production desk when required including translation
What we offer:
- Opportunity to travel
- Free accommodation
- VIP networking and interaction
What we ask:
- Problem solving
- 1 to 2 years
- At least finished university degree
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
We are looking for individuals who are available for immediately travel. You will be expected to be based in-market for 9-10 months of the year in markets like Senegal, Congo-Brazzaville, Nigeria, Angola, Gabon. When not on assignment you will work from our offices in Cape Town, South Africa.
ECP will provide/cover costs of the following:
- Flight into market
- Yellow-fever vaccination
- Team accommodation
- Data and transportation
- Travel/health insurance
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between €1,680 and €2,500 Per Month
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese