Here at Home Instead Watford, we are looking to grow our team of Care Assistants. At Home Instead, we provide award-winning home care of the highest quality. Care Assistants are known as CAREGivers within Home Instead and the care and support our CAREGivers deliver is designed to allow our clients to live independently in their own homes.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver and we encourage people from different sectors to apply, whether that is: retail, hospitality, childcare, customer service, delivery driving. We provide FULL training from the start.CAREGiver Benefits
- Award winning training
- Excellent rates of pay
- Full learning and development programme
- Rewards scheme and employee support line
- CAREGiver social events
What does being a CAREGiver involve?
- Minimum 1-hour visits
- Introductions to all new clients
- CAREGivers matched to clients based on hobbies and interests.
- Companionship lead care service
- Shopping, general household tasks and preparing fresh food – from scratch!
- Building strong professional relationships
- Variety on non-medical services to help the client stay as independent as possible in their own home
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to enhanced criminal record checks.
We are actively recruiting now, if you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, in please 'click apply', we would love to hear from you!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required