Home Instead Chesterfield is a leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and this enables us to provide personalised support. Due to seeing the same Clients on an ongoing basis you will develop lovely partnerships with your Clients.Job Description
Could you put the sunshine into someone’s life?
If so, we would love to speak to you. There has never been a better time to support others in the community. Act now to join our outstanding team!
We currently are looking for lovely people to join our Weekend
caregiving team working in the Chesterfield
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who truly want to make a difference to our Clients quality of life. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver as you will complete a full learning and development programme and ongoing support will be provided. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and be comfortable spending time in the company of others.
Our current vacancies require drivers with a full driving license and access to their own vehicle.Qualifications
What We Offer To You
- £10.20 per hour
- Paid Holidays and Workplace Pension Scheme
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Flexible hours to suit your availability
- Work for a professional company, rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and focused on providing the best quality of care
- City and Guilds Assured Dementia and End of Life Training
- Opportunities to complete recognised Health and Social Care Qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme providing 24/7 advice, resources, and information to support your wellbeing.
- Refer a friend scheme, earning up to £105 per referral
- Monthly CAREGiver recognition award
- Employee Discount Scheme giving you discounts on your favourite brands and days out
- Covid safe practices and full PPE provided
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact our friendly recruitment team on 01246 398824.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required