Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant | Harrow, North West London
Are you the right applicant for this opportunity Find out by reading through the role overview below.
A large and successful 11-18 mixed comprehensive school situated in Harrow, North West have started their search to find an Maths Graduate to join them on a contract basis for one academic year starting from September 2021.
The Science department are looking to add a Maths Graduate to support GCSE and A-Level students with challenging areas of the curriculum.
- Maths Graduate vacancy
- Outstanding 11-18 mixed comprehensive school, Harrow, North West London
- Support GCSE Maths students – Maths Graduate / A-Level Maths dependent on degree
- Learn how to plan and prepare lessons – Maths Graduate
- Work with well-behaved students who are keen to learn
- A well-resourced school and a stimulating environment for teaching and learning
The school are looking for an enthusiastic Maths Graduate with outstanding academics at GCSE and A-Level and Degree to stretch their most able students and help less able students close the gap. The successful Maths Graduate will be passionate about helping students achieve positive outcomes in Science.
The Head of Maths is keen to add a Maths Graduate to her team to help students exceed their expectations and the role will involve working under her direction and tutoring small groups of between 4-6 students.
It has been a difficult time for students, especially those with exams coming up next year, if you would very much like to be part of getting them back on track and feeling confident about their futures then this is the perfect Maths Graduate job for you to consider.
If this Maths Graduate vacancy if of interest to you then please contact Ribbons & Reeves today who will arrange interviews for successful Maths Graduate applicants within 3-working days.
Maths Graduate | Harrow, North West London
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required