Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
Do you excel at deeply engaging with customers around their business objectives and use cases in order to understand and maximize the business value that customers derive from your products and services, leading to world class levels of retention, customer satisfaction and top-line growth?
Do you have the clear and direct communications capabilities to truly lead VP- and C-level customer discussions, cutting through noise and keeping things centered on the true success priorities?
If this is you come join us build THE world class customer success organization that not only embraces the future of work but helps clients adopt technology to empower that future. We are a team of Success leaders who advise our customers on how to achieve their strategic goals by leveraging our solutions. Become part of a winning and growing team where opportunity to grow your Customer Success career awaits.
You get to focus on leading your customers to success through directive action, rather than spending your time running around responding to tactical customer requests.
At Aurea, you will assume the role of thought leader on behalf of your customer. You will identify specific and custom opportunities to further utilize all aspects of the Aurea Unlimited portfolio and work across product, solutions and professional services to effectively deliver increasing value further entrenching Aurea's software products into the daily lives of our customers.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Continuously learn and build domain expertise across multiple products and customers.
- Analyze current product usage and other success indicators and identify specific improvement opportunities for each customer based on a prescribed success plan.
- Lead structured Success Meetings to show customers where they currently stand and provide confident, clear success goals and next steps for them to grow their usage and value towards best practice.
We do not manage renewals nor sell additional licenses or subscriptions. We are not issue managers nor fire fighters. You will not do customer "babysitting" - giving them tactical updates, participating in feel-good but ultimately insubstantial meetings, running around satisfying a bunch of near-term customer requests that do not move customers closer to success, and often may move them farther away.Delivery Head Key Responsibilities
Build relationships up to senior levels and conduct frequent discussions around business objectives, use cases, user adoption, analytics and business case metrics to understand customer objectives vs. current state performance. Use strong analytical modeling capabilities and advanced pattern recognition skills to provide logic for prioritized recommendations and to quantify success proof.
Leveraging these strategic, organizational and analytical insights, create and execute Customer Success Plans for your customers that unambiguously define the success goals and the actions required to achieve those goals. Drive against those plans to deliver to those objectives
Navigate and lead the customer along the success journey, keeping them centered on the “north star” and proactively managing divergence/distraction . While our emphasis on being able to lead conversations is clear, we are seeking an empathetic active listener, not a tone-deaf bulldozer, with a superior ability to rapidly process information and (re)center conversations and actions to their essential core. You are a catalyst for focus.
Conduct routine check-ins with customer contacts at a variety of levels to generate insight, guide actions and solicit feedback.
Leveraging your customer insights and Aurea’s best practice playbooks, create success plans for each of your accounts. For each success plan, our objective is to ensure that customers understand the plan, are aligned to the recommended actions and commit to that path.
Provide consistency as a valued partner in driving focused discussions, compelling decisions and explicit choices, challenging to yield prioritization, and (re)centering ongoing discussions & actions on those choices and resulting plan.
Work with Engineering, Technical Support, Professional Services and other internal organizations to deliver to success plan action items on behalf of the customer.Basic Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent spoken and written English
- 3+ years in enterprise software roles, across several industries and/or solutions
About Aurea Software
- MBA or Advanced degree
- Post-merger integration experience is highly-desirable, as is experience working in PE-backed situations
- 2+ years in the delivery of high-value services to senior-level customers/clients
- 4 years of experience working within a leading management consulting or systems consulting firm.
- Increasing responsibility managing and leading relationships with senior-level business buyers of software-enabled products, services and/or projects.
- Experience in a technical capacity working directly with software (product management, engineering, technical support, product and/or solution marketing, pre-sales, solution delivery).
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4456-GB-London-DeliveryHead.020
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required